Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Toe Juice Review




I received my Toe Juice about a week ago. I have been testing it out ever since. Toe Juice is an alcohol based liquid that was originally designed to help dry cracking feet. So that is where I started.

First, I found that trying to use the product in a liquid form required using a cotton ball or cotton pad otherwise it is too thin to apply. I have been applying this to my feet and my husbands feet twice a day now and have noticed some results. Well, on my husbands feet anyway. He was the one with the dry cracked heels (ick). With minor visible results on my husband after close to a week, I imaginably that if we continue to use this product, his problem may subside reasonably.

I started using Toe Juice as an astringent for my face. Just to cut the oil and daily grime off of my face at the end of the day. I made sure to keep it away from my eyes. This has been working really well for me and leaves my face clean and tingly. 

Some listed uses for Toe Juice (This is not only for your toes.):
  • Acne
  • Athletes foot
  • Diabetic
  • Eczema
  • Foot Problems
  • Ichthyosis Psoriasis
  • Insect Bites
  • Misc. Skin Irritation
  • Rashes
  • Ringworm
This product reminds me a lot of witch hazel and I am not sure I would want to put this on a cold sore on or near my mouth. That sounds very painful to me. However, I can see that this would work well for acne. 
Some things you should know:

  • Toe Juice can cause a burning sensation. When I say that, it is not painful, it is a mild burning like a menthol rub would cause. At least it was on me.
  • Because of the alcohol content, I would not use this anywhere that you have an open wound. Even a scratch would cause pain and irritation.
  • This is also a product that you will want to use in a well ventilated area. It has a very strong, alcohol scent to it. It should also be kept away from children and pets.

You can easily find Toe Juice at many local retailers including Walgreens, Albertsons, Target, and Walmart. It is also available online where they are currently running a promotion for new customers. You can get a bottle of Toe Juice for just the price of shipping.

I have a giveaway running for Toe Juice Here until 9/8/12 if you would like to enter.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All information is from my own use and may differ from your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment