Tuesday, February 3, 2015

100 Glow Stick Bracelets Review.


Disclaimer: I received the product described below at no charge, however all opinions are my own and I only recommend products that I feel are suitable for my family and readers.


Who does not love glow sticks? Pull one out, crunch the thin glass layer, and you can have loads of fun.
With this package of 100 glowstick bracelets the fun lasts for days! Each container has five different colors to choose from and each color is super bright!

My kids and I ran around the house for hours shutting off the lights and making colorful trails of light. By the way, I think I had more fun than the kids.

These are also a must for outdoor use. Are you going out on a camping trip soon? Maybe you are going to an outdoor bbq now that the weather is starting to change. Grab your glowsticks! They can help you locate your kids in the dark to ensure that they do not get lost.

Get creative, find a way to use them other than the traditional bracelet or necklace! I promise you will find yourself having just as much fun as your kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment