Monday, March 26, 2012

Show Your Support by Being Beautiful










I recently had the opportunity to try a shampoo and conditioner line by a company called Cureology. The Cureology makes premium products that are designed to provide you a quality product while supporting a cause that  is near and dear to most of us.

When I was first asked to write the review, I felt guilty. As a daughter of a breast cancer survivor, the last thing that I wanted to do was to take profits away from a good cause.  Then I thought to myself, what better way to help? I can help spread the word to the blogging community and the rest of the internet world while I was at it.


The hair care line comes in several varieties for different hair types. The variety that I tried was Endurance





I found that the Endurance line kept my hair clean and soft while using it. I also found that it did not strip my hair of natural moisture or color. I was very happy to know that I was using a product that was not only helping women fight breast cancer, but I was also supporting the environment at the some time.

 Some of the principles that Cureology Beauty follows are:

Procure and use only ingredients that are available from renewable sustainable resources when and wherever available.
 
Use only organically grown ingredients.