Monday, March 26, 2012

Show Your Support by Being Beautiful










I recently had the opportunity to try a shampoo and conditioner line by a company called Cureology. The Cureology makes premium products that are designed to provide you a quality product while supporting a cause that  is near and dear to most of us.

When I was first asked to write the review, I felt guilty. As a daughter of a breast cancer survivor, the last thing that I wanted to do was to take profits away from a good cause.  Then I thought to myself, what better way to help? I can help spread the word to the blogging community and the rest of the internet world while I was at it.


The hair care line comes in several varieties for different hair types. The variety that I tried was Endurance





I found that the Endurance line kept my hair clean and soft while using it. I also found that it did not strip my hair of natural moisture or color. I was very happy to know that I was using a product that was not only helping women fight breast cancer, but I was also supporting the environment at the some time.

 Some of the principles that Cureology Beauty follows are:

Procure and use only ingredients that are available from renewable sustainable resources when and wherever available.
 
Use only organically grown ingredients.

 
They do not add harmful salt or other thickeners to our formulations which are harmful to the hair, hair color and scalp.
 
Cureology Beauty is the only hair care line that utilizes a Dual Proprietary Sun Screening System to help protect the hair, hair color and hairline from the ravaging effects of UVA and UVB rays as well as Ozone.
 
Cureology Beauty utilizes a proprietary blend of botanicals, antioxidants, essential oils, vitamins, and Omega3 to create the most beneficially fabulous hair care line in the world.

We all want to look our best everyday. We all want to stay healthy. We all want to find a cure for beast cancer. Cureology is a great way to start.You can review the entire line at Cureologybeauty.com.

*Cureology generously provided samples and images for this piece. All opinions are my own.*


No comments:

Post a Comment