Friday, June 29, 2012

Dry Idea® antiperspirant review

I recently received a Dry Idea Antiperspirant from Purex Insiders. This is a product that I remember from my youth. It is not a product that I would have gone straight to in a store. Now is my chance to try a product I had long forgotten about.

The product that I received was the roll-on powder fresh scent. I felt that I needed to use this product for several days before giving a review. I started using the Dry Idea the morning after I received it. Getting used to a roll-on after years of a solid or a semi-solid antiperspirant took a little bit. Knowing that this is available is a clear gel or invisible solid means that I can use Dry Idea and not have to use a roll-on in the future if preferred. After a little over a week of use I can say that Dry Idea does work well. The powder fresh scent is light and not overwhelming. It kept me dry during the hot and humid summer days and allowed me to feel confident wearing anything that I wanted. I was very surprised that a product from my childhood worked so well.

  Product information: (from www.dryidea.com)

  • Regular, Unscented and Powder Fresh Roll-On, Invisible Solid, and Clear Gel (2.5 through 3.25oz.)
  • Silicone-based formulation - our secret to dry
  • Hypo-allergenic
This formulation puts the “Dry” in Dry Idea® antiperspirants. It contains no water – for a drier application. And it’s time-released for longer-lasting odor protection and fragrance.

More information on Dry Idea Advanced Dry®  can be found on http://www.facebook.com/dryidea


DISCLOSURE:  I was provided a sample of the product from Purex Insiders and Dry Idea to evaluate.  No compensation was given for this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment