Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Madagascar Movie Viewing Party



Claritin teamed up with the makers of Madagascar 3 for a movie viewing night. As part of the Calritin Moms Crew I was able to host a movie night for my kids and several friends. I  was sent a lot of great supplies including full size Claritin products featuring Madagascar 3, product samples and coupons to share with my mommy friends, stickers for the kids, popcorn boxes and Madagascar 1 and 2 DVDs.

First the kids sat down and played a few games of "find the differences," that I printed off of the Claritin Face book page.  Then it was lunch time. What do wild animals eat? Zebra Cake and Clown ice cream cones. 

As the kids sat and watched Madagascar and Madagascar 2 eating popcorn, the moms all sat around discussing our children and their specific allergies. 

 

When the movies were done, each child was able to pose for a picture that we modified with a rainbow wig. Moms all left with a goodie bad with coupons and Claritin samples. I made sure no one left empty handed!
 


Disclaimer: I was provided party suggestions and samples, for participating in the Claritin Mom Crew program. 



No comments:

Post a Comment