Thursday, January 9, 2014

Shandali Travel Towel Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




If you are anything like me, you hate to go to the beach or the pool lugging a big bag of towels. I know that I will need a lot of them, but I don't want to carry them everywhere I go.
The Shandali travel towel is the perfect solution!

Some of the Pro's:
It is light weight! Please do not think that I am kidding. This towel is super thin and barely registers on my food scale. (Yes I really did weigh this on my food scale!)

I has a built in loop to easily hang it up to dry. For families like mine, it would be easy to hang this on a little tree branch in the sunshine to allow it to quickly dry while your kids are swimming or playing.

It is compact. No I don't mean that you will only have a one foot square piece of fabric to dry off with. I mean you can roll it up, fold it flat, or squish it in a teeny pocket. Since it is thin and light weight, it is completely flexible for easy packing. In fact, I managed to find mine tucked inside a drawer with my 5-year-olds shirts. Somehow it was put away with a stack of shirts without being noticed.

It is soft. The fabric is an ultra lightweight micro fleece and glides nicely over your skin.

There are two sizes available. S: 20"x40" inches and M: 24"x48" inches. I received the medium one and would not move to the smaller size since the towel is so compact. There is just no point for the purposes I would use it for.

I really liked the Shandali travel towels diversity and absorbancy. This is a must is my beach bag and motor home from now on. 



You can buy the Shandali Travel Towel on Amazon HERE. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment