Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Caramel Matchaccino Anyone?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.






What is Matchaccino? It’s a special green tea powder mix made to be as easy and convenient to use as possible. 100% Natural. Just grab a table spoon of the mix, add glass of milk, few ice cubes and blend it.


Since I usually pick up a cup of coffee, not tea, I figured this review may be a little difficult. But I found that it was pretty darn easy.

The first cup that I made, I actually had to modify a little bit. I found that it was a little bitter for my taste and that it needed to be watered down a little bit. The next glass of  Caramel Matchaccino that I made turned out much better. I had to play with the Caramel Matchaccino mix and the water mix until I found what combination worked best for me.



The natural benefits of green tea are great but knowing that this is a low fat, low calorie alternative is just a bonus. Since I am frugal, this is a great way to get a classic Caramel Matchaccino frappe style drink in your home and avoid paying the coffee shop prices. Each serving of Caramel Matchaccino mix will average about $1 per drink when you figure out how many drinks you can get out of a bag. That is way cheaper that having a coffee shop make one for you.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment