Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


As I age, I am always looking for ways to decrease age spots and add a little extra glow to my skin. I recently was given an opportunity to try Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener and was very excited for the opportunity.Once I received the product, I was ready to start testing. I popped open the classic looking black box and went to work.

The bottle itself is a nice size 1 fluid ounce bottle. I appears to look more like a jar, but it actually has a very unique airless pump on the top. You just push down on the top and a large pea sized amount it dispensed. It is easy enough to dispense with just one hand and is kind of fun to use.



The lotion has a light taupe hue to it. Don't worry though. It will not add color to you skin. It is light weight and has a light scent that has a subtle floral hint. When applied it absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft.

Some of the  Ingredients:

-NET-DG-Licorice Root: A natural anti-inflammatory agent that is extracted from the licorice root. It is natural for those with sensitive skin and takes it easy yet effectively on your skin problems. NET-DG works to inhibit the destroying effects of Hyaluronidase activity, enzymes that destroy connective tissue in your skin.
-BV-OCS: Is a form of natural vitamin C that is a powerful whitener, anti oxidant and collagen protector. It has been found to reduce synthesis of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin color, by 80% It works to protect the skin's cells from UV damage that can cause wrinkles.
-BioWhite: Is a plant complex, made up of mulberry, grape extract, saxifrage, and Scutellaria. It inhibits tyrosinase activity, the body's producer of melanin which makes up the skin's pigmentation.
-Belides: It is a skin whitening agent found in nature that will ensure a more even pigmentation of your skin. 
-Alpha Arbutin: Fights against skin aging and hyper-pigmentation.

After using the product for a little over two weeks, I did not notice any drastic fading of dark spots. I did notice a slight change in color so I know that if I continue to use the Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener, I will see more results.

The Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener did leave my skin soft. Even when I first tested a small spot on the top of my hand, I could feel the softness. Over all, I really liked the way the product made my face feel after it was applied. The longer I used the product (applying both morning and night) the softer my skin stayed throughout the day.  I love the fact that I could add a little softness and a touch of glow wiht a quick and easy one step process.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment