Thursday, January 9, 2014

Premium Solid Cordz® 1 Foot Extension Cable Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.







When I agrees to review the  Premium Solid Cordz® 1 foot extension cables, i was a little skeptical on how I would personally use them. Then my husband and I bought new power reclining loveseats.

The power strip that I had in my family room had enough room for 6 plugs, but the large adapters for my phones, would not allow me to use all 6 of the outlets. By adding the Premium Solid Cordz® 1 foot extension cables, I could fit plugs in all 6 of the outlets.


When I started to look through my house. All of the locations that i have some form of power strip there are unused outlets due to one or more of the plugs being so large. This is a great way to utilize all of the outlets that are available while keeping things neat looking.

Premium Solid Cordz® 1 foot extension cables are for indoor use only, Equipped with a 16AWG wire gauge, Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed, and CSA Approved for top quality.
Just click the link to buy your own pack of 5 Solid Cordz® Extension Cords.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment