Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nestle Seasonal Holiday Candies

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



What do you do with all of the left over Holiday candy in your house? After the Holidays, I seem to have bits and pieces tucked away that need to get used.

Try using them in your everyday baking. Crunch them up and sprinkle them on top of your cakes or cupcakes. Add them to your cookie dough before baking, or even sprinkle them on top of the cookies about 2 minutes before the cookies are finished baking.

Get creative and use them up. In fact, try using them before the Holiday and share them with your friends and family for an added treat.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment