Sunday, December 15, 2013

Create Order Out Of Your Chaos

Disclosure: I got this product free of charge to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

 


As someone that has managed to hold a full time job, go to school full time, take care of a family member during and after surgery, raise young children, and attend clinical all in the same day, I know what chaos is. If I did not remain organized, I would never have succeeded.

Do you ever feel like you cannot keep up with all of your commitments? Maybe you missed a homework assignment or forgot to remind your child to finish writing that paper that was due yesterday.

The academic planner from Order Out of Chaos is a great tool to help you stay organized. The large pages allow more room for writing in your assignments or appointments. Or if you are like me, I need the extra room for my large handwriting.

The academic planner is the same size as a spiral notebook. It will not take up anymore room in a backpack or on a coffee table than any other school item that your or your child may have. The pages are made from a nice durable paper that is easy to write on. 

As I used the academic planner over the last couple of weeks, I actually decided that this would be perfect or students and teachers. I think that teachers can always use help keeping track of when their assignments are due and when to set the next due date.


A few Special Features


  • An index page at the beginning enables students to record their class subjects once. The actual weekly planner pages then line up on a subject-by-subject basis. This system maintains continuity and creates an easy, natural method for students to look at each week and quickly see assignments and due dates they have for each of their classes.
  • The planner allocates space for after-school activities and weekend commitments. Coupled with the grid system for entering information, the recording of this information is essential for providing accurate visual cues of available time in order to complete assignments and prepare for tests. Each open page quickly reveals blocks of time when the student has scheduled activities and when they are free. This facilitates weekly time management and planning strategies.
  • Seeing open blocks of time helps students break down multi-step and long-term projects into manageable parts. It also enables students to plan their weekly workload and to feel more in control of their schedule and their time.
  • Ample, larger format pages to allow for more room to write assignments and appointments! The overall size of the planner is 8 1/2 x 11" and the interior pages are an ample 7 x 11".
  • Flexible plastic coil binding and more durably constructed covers


  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment