Friday, December 6, 2013

Hallmark Creations For The Holidays And Beyond

Disclosure: I received the product described below free of charge to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and may vary from your own.

If you are anything like me, you are doing your best to be budget conscious during the holiday shopping season. At the same time I want everything that I do purchase and give to my loved ones to be special and unique.

I found a great way to do it! For the Holidays, Hallmark is carrying a Pic's 'N' Props Christmas Fun Kit to help you capture your own holiday memories. The kit includes 18 fun props that will help you make fun, creative, and personalized family photos for you to keep or share with your family. It even includes a small 4 x 6 photo album for you to store some of the fun photos that you take.

All of the pieces are made of a thick paperboard material and have bright and true to life colors. Don't think that you will only use this kit once either. With 18 separate props and the sturdy construction, you will be able to place the props right back in the box and use them for next year too.

A few of mine are not going to get re used, they have been eaten by the Jaz monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment