Friday, December 13, 2013

Immortal Sleep

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


With my current work schedule I find it hard to sleep. I currently work a 12 hour night shift, which means that I sleep during daylight hours. For those of you that do not work nights, that means each time I lay down to sleep, my body tells me I should be awake like everyone else. It is a natural fight from my body, but I become exhausted and need sleep to function. When I was given a chance to try Immortal Sleep, I jumped up and down hoping to find a great solution and finally get some of my needed sleep. 

About the product:


Immortal Sleep in a natural blend of herbs that:
  •  Promotes Healthy, Restful Sleep

  • Creates Deep Relaxation of the Mind and Body

  • Increases the Alpha Waves in the Brain Associated with Feeling Calm and Peaceful

  • Promotes Your Body’s Ability to Produce GABA, Which Acts as Your Brain’s Own Tranquilizer

To be safe, I used the product when I knew that I did not need to get up for work. I did not want to take any chances with a hangover effect or just plain drowsiness. I took three capsules about 30 minutes before I would normally go to sleep and then climbed into bed.

When I woke up, I felt good. I did not feel like I had not slept. I did not feel groggy or have any indication of a hangover effect. I felt rested. I also realized that I had not tossed and turned and woke up several times through my sleep.

I love the idea of using a natural blend of herbs instead of a compound concocted in a laboratory someplace. I also love the idea of waking up well rested and not groggy. The only downside is the cost of the product, but I put a high price tag on my sleep. If I don't sleep well, I can make an error at work that will cost much more than a bottle of Immortal Sleep. So for me it is well worth it.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment