Monday, September 23, 2013

Wine Wear Review



If you are anything like me, you love to take a bottle of wine to your friends when you are invited over for dinner. But, have you ever thought about dressing up that bottle of wine?

Wine Wear has just taken that bottle of wine up a notch. Wine Wear is a small greeting card that is designed to fit right of the top of a bottle of wine. They look like a T-Shirt and can be personalized by writing your own message on the back of the card.

My personal sample was a lavender colored  card that said "Thanks a Bunch." I immediately thought that handing a bottle of wine to a friend at dinner with a "thank you" card would be some much fun. Then I started to run other ideas through my head. Why not give a bottle of wine to my mother to thank her for her companionship on a recent trip that we took? Why not a bottle of wine to a sibling for paying for house cleaning services while I attended classes?

I could go on forever with the ideas that popped into my head. I finally settled on a fine bottle of sparkling cider, not wine, and filled out the card for a mom to be. I needed to make sure that she knew she was appreciated for all of her patience during my transitions.

I really love the idea of dressing up a gift with a touch of a personal note...and a T-shirt.

A little more info about Wine Wear:

  • Product is patented and only available through Wine Wear, Inc.
  • New, unique and colorful that gets a reaction of “Wow – that’s great”
  • Woman-owned business
  • All sales of theLive Laugh Love design donated to cancer charity
  • Rapidly expanding and sold in stores such as Walgreens 
  • Product featured in magazines such as Smart Money, Greetings etc., Gift and Decorative Accessories.
  • The entire line can be viewed at www.winewear.com, along with our other product lines: Wine glass Wear and Wine fashion Wear.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment