Friday, September 6, 2013

WipesWraps Baby Wipes Cover Review

With a baby in the house, I have baby wipe containers everywhere. I do not find the baby wipe containers unsightly, but I do tend to tuck them away when company comes over. WipesWraps Baby Wipes Cover has created a cover for the common baby wipe containers that makes it easy to hide the containers in plain sight.



Here is what I liked about the WipesWraps Baby Wipes Cover:
  • The covers are available in numerous colors and designs to blend better in your home.
  • The covers are easy to put on and remove. This will help when you are disposing of a container or refilling your container
  • The packaging of the product is very attractive
  • Creative idea for a new mom or baby shower
  • Made for Moms by a Mom!
Here are the problems that I ran in to:


The covers to not fit all baby wipes containers. I happened to have a box of Pampers wipes and a box of Huggies wipes.
I started with the Huggies wipes. The containers that I had do not have a button that the cover can slide under and the pop-up lid is a little smaller than the Pampers lid. So the cover kept sliding over the button and was loose on the lid itself.
I then tried the Pampers wipes since they had a button that the cover could slide under to hold it in place. I found with the Pampers container, the lid would not stay closed. No matter what I did, the lid popped open. I tried to uncover the locking clip and it still would not lock closed. However, the cover fit the Pampers wipes container much better than the Huggies container.


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment