Friday, September 20, 2013

BA STAR Review

Just recently, I went on a trip to Vegas. While there, I went to several night shows and enjoyed the nightlife. Since I could be wild and crazy, I wanted to stand out. That was hard to do in the dark lighting without going overboard or changing my make-up from a subtle day make-up to a more lively nighttime make-up.

BA STAR Stardust and BA STAR Glue

BA STAR Stardust loose mineral shadow would have been the perfect item to toss in my make-up bag for my trip. The loose powder is subtle, but has plenty of shimmer to help you stand out.
If you use it by itself, it creates a great daytime look for your eyes. I received the Bronze color and I was very impressed at the color on my skin. Neutral earth tones are great with my pale coloring and the Bronze is a great color against my blue eyes. I have been very happy with the BA STAR Stardust without even using the primer.

BA STAR Shadow without primer


If you need a bolder look or need more staying power you can use the BA STAR Glue- Shadow base as a primer under the shadow. This would be great if you have a daughter that does dance recitals or other performances that requires a little darker coloring. Using the primer provides a darker look that wears longer. Use the primer for a night out on the town, a trip to Vegas (wink wink), or a more dramatic daytime look.

BA STAR Stardust loose mineral shadow will be my next travel companion to Vegas.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment