Friday, September 6, 2013

WEXY Colorful Character Snack Bags Review


As a parent, I am always looking for creative ways to spruce up school lunches. With back to school in full swing, WEXY bags are giving me a leg up.

WEXY bags are eco-friendly, BPA free, and biodegradable! What more could a parent ask for? Oh, by the way, the also have adorable characters on them that my kids love.

Knowing that I am packing a lunch that is not only fun for my children, but safer for my children is very appealing. I really do not like the thought of buying chemical free foods, just to package them in a plastic bag that is made with BPA or other carcinogens.



WEXY bags are not only cute and fun. They are durable. I managed to stuff a sandwich (crust-less of course) the bag without any seams bursting or the bag falling apart. That is not usually a challenge for most, but I purchase the wide loaf breads that usually are too big to stuff in a bag.

Sometimes I feel like plastic bags have a mind of their own and I have arguments with the seals to get them to close. The seal on the WEXY bags is easy to open and close. No need to yell at these bags to get them to close.

Wexy bags are a product that will be stocked on my kitchen shelves. They are too fun not to have around for my kids lunches.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment