Monday, October 7, 2013

Personalized Stationary Review

Disclaimer: I received the product discussed at no charge to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced by another party.

Over the years writing has become a lost art. When our children start school, we have to put in extra hours teaching them how to write their name and spell simple words like cat. As our children get older, we tend to give them laptop computers and iPads and writing personal notes becomes lost.
There is now a personalized kids stationary that will help keep your children writing.


I loved the designs that were available on the site and had a hard time choosing one.  I chose to review the monkey thank you cards for my 5 year old. First, he needs to learn to say thank you when he receives a gift and a hand written note is a great way to teach him that. Second, he loves to act like a little monkey when he runs around the house. These were perfect for him.



I loved that the cards came in a small bag to keep them neat and organized. It is a nice way to receive a personalized item. Much nicer than the typical plastic wrapping that you normally see on a set of cards or stationary.  These come packaged the way I believe a personalized gift should be wrapped. It looks less commercial and more personable. 

The card stock on the thank you cards is very nice. It is high quality and is ideal for a thank you card. Sometimes the cards that I find in the store are thin and somewhat flimsy. The Amy Adele cards are not flimsy.

Amy Adele stationary is the perfect way to have stationary items made for someone with a name that is unusual or that person that needs a creative way to send a personal note. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment