Thursday, September 18, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil Review #teatreeoil




Did you know that tea tree oil is one of the most versatile essential oils. You can use it to naturally fight acne, toenail fungus, lice, yeast Infections, skin tags, cold sores, dandruff, ringworm, fleas, warts, psoriasis, and more.

You can use it to make your own shampoo, lotion, soap, face mask or cleaner, body wash, and toothpaste. Make sure that you find a non-diluted product before you purchase.

I am not brave enough to stick tea tree oil in my mouth to clean my teeth. Have you smelled tea tree oil? It is not minty fresh. It does not stink by any means, but it does not smell like the way I want my toothpaste to smell. But knowing that tea tree oil is natural and not filling my cabinets with harsh chemicals makes me feel better. I know that I am not alone in my thinking either. Would you want to use a chemical created in a lab to treat ringworm on your child? Or would you feel better placing a little tea tree oil on your child to eliminate the pesky fungus?

In my house, we have a problem with acne. I found that placing a few drops of tea tree oil on a q-tip and applying it directly to a pimple before bed mad the redness and swelling go down. I also found that if i mixed a few drops of tea tree oil in aloe vera and applied it to my face, by skin stayed soft and did not dry out from the tea tree oil.

Just like most other people, I still have store bought moisturizers too. I have store bought facial moisturizers that contain chemicals. I have taken a small amount of the store bought moisturizer and mixed in a few drops of tea tree oil and keep it in a small container with a screw on lid. I use this in the morning under my make-up to give me a little added acne protection during the day.

After using tea tree oil in my home and seeing how versatile it can really be, I will never be without it again.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment