Monday, September 1, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review #BodyMerry

You may not know it now, but there will be a point when you realize that you should be taking much better care of your skin. It starts with a little dry skin here and there, soon the subtle lines start, then next thing you know you have crows feet that resemble your mother.




I know that I started with a little dry flaky skin in my T-zone. Before I knew it, I had fine lines near my eyes and around my mouth. Adding a little extra moisture and a touch of science, has proven to help reduce the look of my true age.

I recently tried Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream. It is designed for all types of skin and managed to feel light and gentle on my skin. After a few weeks of use, I found that my crows feet were less prominent and my flaky skin in between my eye brows was gone.  The part I liked the best? The subtle glow that my skin had when I used the Body Merry. Trust me, dull lifeless skin is on its way if you don't have it yet.

Here is a bit of information from Body Merry regarding the ingredients:

"Packed with cutting edge peptides like Matrixyl-3000 and Tripeptide-5 with an ocean based Retinol and botanical Hyaluronic Acid. We know that's not enough – so we've added lots of antioxidants, organic vitamins and minerals, pure plant oils and botanical actives – Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile (to name just a few!)."

With what appears to be a blend of science and nature,  Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream is available now for under $20. You can not beat the price or the quality.



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment