Monday, September 8, 2014

Best Nut Milk Bag Review



For the last couple of years I have really started to pay attention to what I eat. I am working toward completly eliminating processed foods and going to all fresh foods. This has been a long hard goal to obtain, but my baby steps are getting to be bigger baby steps day by day.

I recently had an opportunity to try the Best Nut Milk Bag and really loved it. I know that most people are probably thinking, what the heck would you need that for? Well there is more than one use, trust me.

You can use the Best Nut Milk Bag to cold brew your coffee. If you have not cold brewed coffee yet, you need to try it! It makes coffee less bitter and brings out the oils more that running hot water through it. By using a nut milk bag, you can keep the grinds out of your coffee with ease.

Make your own Almond milk. Now, this is a little more challenging and takes more time and money that picking up a container at your local grocery store but the taste and freshness cannot be matched.

My favorite use of all, making my own Greek yogurt. After letting the yogurt process, I use the nut milk bag to strain out some of the liquids in the yogurt to get a thick and creamy Greek yogurt.  I used to think that this was a horribly messy task, but with the size of the Best Nut Milk Bag, it was a breeze to filter off the liquid I wanted and even easier to clean up.

If you are looking for ways to improve your health or ways to add a little ease to your current processes, this is a great and affordable way to do so.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment