Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Niacinamide Moisturizer Cream by InstaNatural Review #InstaNatural




As I get older, I realize how important it is to take good care of myself both inside and out. Recently I was given the opportunity to try Niacinamide Moisturizer Cream by InstaNatural. All creams have claims that I want to be true, but most do not hold up. Or if the claims do hold up, they only last a few hours and then they are gone again.

Naturally, when I first started to use the Niacinamide cream, I was hesitant to see any results or have them last. Even so, i was still willing to try. Here is what I found:

After 1 use: My skin was noticeably soft and smooth. It left an all over even tone to my skin without a heavy or greasy feel, although it is a little sticky feeling when it dries.

After 1 week:  I noticed that skin under my eyes appeared a little brighter. My skin was noticeably soft, even after washing my face. My skin tone was still even after using the product.

After 2 weeks: My skin is still feeling soft all day long and my dark circles are definitely less dark! Even with just using just a teeny bit of product each time.

After 3 weeks: The difference is visible. I am not talking about looking ten years younger. The results that I am seeing are clearer, smoother, and healthier looking skin on my face. The dark spots are not standing out as drastically and there is a nice healthy glow to my skin.

After just a few weeks of use, the  Niacinamide Moisturizer Cream is holding up to my test.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment