Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Silicone Cupcake Liners by Galley Essentials #bestsiliconebakingcups



When it comes to baking in my home there is always something missing. Whether that missing item is flour or cupcake liners, I promise I will have to make a run to the store to pick something up. I recently had the opportunity to test out Silicone cupcake molds from Galley Essentials

.




Not only did the silicone cupcake molds save me from having to run to the store, but they put a BIG smile on my kids faces.

The cupcake liners are easy to use and just as easy to clean! The bright colors are appealing to all ages and brighten up a table for guests.

My kids thought that the liners were fun to run around the house with, but they were both willing to give them up so I could start the next batch of cupcakes. I did find that if you are making cupcakes from a box, it would be better to buy two sets. 12 liners is not quite enough for a boxed cake mix. They are well worth the cost and would make a great gift for any baker you may know.


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment