Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Instant Face Lift with Mistiq Rapid Lifting & Tightening Spritz #protegemistiq

I am not one to go searching for the perfect cure for aging, but i swear I just found a quick fix to my fine lines. No, it is not plastic surgery. It is called Mistiq.
What is Mistiq? It is a spritz that you can easily carry in your purse to spritz on your face when ever you need an additional lift.



I started by using Mistiq first thing in the morning. I would apply it on a clean dry face, wait a few seconds for it to completely dry, then apply my usual make-up. It is super easy to apply. You do need to make sure you avoid your eyes and mouth. If you close your eyes and mouth when spraying, your should have no issues. Spray once, and you are done! Really? That is all there is to it? Yippee!

The results are not the same as true plastic surgery, but I promise people around you will ask what you are doing? The fine lines diminish and red spots fade. Your skin become more even and your pores will appear smaller. 

So the one downside, it that the effects are only listed to last 4 hours. I found that I did not feel like I needed to use it every four hours. There were a few occasions that I added a quick spritz over my make-up in the late afternoon before a meeting at my kids school or a late lunch with a friend. I thought that a little touch up would help make me feel refreshed and more put together in the late afternoon and I was right. Not only did I get compliments, but the cool mist felt great on a hot summer day.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment