Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Nice Treat - Healthy Choice Frozen Greek Yogurt

Photo Courtesy of healthychoice.com

Normally when writing about a product that I have tried I will take photos of myself or another person using the product. Unfortunately in this case that did not happen. The product was gone before I could even think to take a photo.

When I first received the Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt I was not very excited. I am not big on anything diet or low calorie.  But when my husband popped one open when I had a friend over, we all fell in love.

Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt is so creamy. In fact, it will make you think twice about the fact that it is made with low fat milk. I only tried the Vanilla Bean flavor since I am not a frozen fruit person. The flavor was great. It was sweet enough to satisfy a craving. There is not any hint of "diet" in the taste of this product at all. All of the creaminess and sweetness is there.

I found two things I was not happy with. First, the cups are small. They are designed so they are only 100 calories a piece. My other complaint, there are only 3 cups in a box. I really wanted more. I came to the conclusion that there are only 3 cups in a box to prevent people like me from eating all of them in one sitting.

If you are in the market for a low calories treat for those warm summer days or just a little something to satisfy a sweet craving that will not add to your waistline, Healthy Choice Frozen Greek Yogurt is something you should consider trying. 

*Disclaimer: I received the product specified above to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced by another party. Your opinions may vary.




No comments:

Post a Comment