Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dial Kids Body and Hair Wash

Ages 2+





I recently received two bottles of Dial for Kids Body and Hair Wash. The first bottle was for children aged 2 to 5. This body wash is perfect for a young child that is too old for a baby shampoo but not old enough for a full strength body wash. The tear free formula is gentle on the child's skin and eyes!

The scent of the Dial Kids (2+) is a light peach scent. I truly love the scent since it is fresh and not an overwhelming artificial scent. The body wash lathers nicely my child's skin but rinses off easily, leaving my child clean and smelling lightly of peaches.

Ages 6+
The second bottle that I received is designed for children aged 6 and over. Dial has formulated the older children's formula with a mild cleansing formula that will not dry out your child's skin and has created scents that are more fun for the an older child.

The bottle of Dial Kids (6+) that I received was the Watery Melon scent. The scent smells similar to a watermelon candy that I grew up with. It is a very fruity and somewhat strong watermelon scent. The bottle is a bright green color that immediately attracted all of the kids in my house.

Both varieties of Dial Kids Body and Hair Wash were a big hit in my house. I loved that the younger version had a light scent and was a tear free formula. There is nothing worse than a crying kid with soap in their eyes. The 6+ version was also fun. The brightly colored bottle was an instant attraction to the kids and the scent was fun and inviting.

Both Versions of Dial Kids Body and Hair Wash are:

  • Hypoalergenic
  • Tear Free
  • Have no artificial dyes or parabens added
  • pH balanced for skin

Disclosure: I was provided the products described above at no charge to facilitate my review. As always,all of the opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

1 comment:

  1. I have never used Dial Hair or Body Wash. I know my Grandson would really like it, especially since it is Tear Free.

    ReplyDelete