Monday, March 11, 2013

Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends Review

http://www.purexinsiders.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/TropicalTrioSweeps_Final.21.jpg



As a mom, I am always looking for a cereal that my children will eat that is not loaded with sugar and dyes. Over the last year, I have discovered Honey Bunches of Oats cereal and my entire family loves it. Post has added a new flavor to the Honey Bunches of Oats family. The new flavor is Honey Bunches of Oats, Tropical Blend.

My entire family loved the new Tropical Blends flavor. Even the 4 year old went wild over it. I love that it does not have unnecessary ingredients that are found in many other cereals out there.  Here is just a few benefits to Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends - Mango Coconut:


  • Four nutritious grains: rice, wheat, oats and corn
  • Heart healthy** (0g trans fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol per serving)
  • 10g of whole grain per serving
  • 9 essential vitamins and minerals

 The flavor is a new way to add a twist to your morning routine. If you hurry you can enter the new Tropical Trio Sweepstakes. Purex, Honey Bunches of Oats, and Outrigger Hotels and Resorts are joining forces to send one lucky winner on a tropical paradise vacation to Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach! It is quick and easy to enter. Click here for your chance!



Disclaimer: I received the product described above from Purex Insiders. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment