Saturday, March 9, 2013

Purex Crystals Now for Your Baby



For the last year or so I have used Purex Crystals to freshen my laundry. They are easy to use and I love that they freshen my clothes without an overpowering scent.

Purex has released a new way to add a gentle freshness to your laundry and just in time for the new baby in my home.
  • Purex Crystals for baby have a gentle baby fresh scent. 
  • Are Hypoallergenic. 
  • Contain no dyes. 
  • Are made up of 87% natural ingredients.

I am very happy with the fresh baby scent of the new Purex for baby. My clothes are clean and have a light fresh scent that lasts for several days after washing. Knowing that Purex Crystals will not destroy the fire retardent on my children's pajamas and will not bother their gentle skin makes me feel like I am am doing something better for my children.
 Enter to win a FREE 1 year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine. Winners get a whole year free of intelligent, enjoyable articles on design, individual style, gardening, food, and more; courtesy of Purex Crystals for Baby.


Walmart is now carrying Purex Crystal for baby. Check them out for yourself. 


Disclaimer: I received the product above from Purex Insiders to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment