Wednesday, March 20, 2013

L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

http://www.shespeaks.com/pages/img/LorealBB_11022012141833.png

I have never been a huge fan of liquid foundations. I have always preferred to use a light weight moisturizer and a loose powder. Why? I have found that I have such an odd skin tone, that I turn orange with liquid foundations.

 When I first opened my  L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream and plut some on my finger, I was very surprised to see the product was white. Not orange, yellow, or tan. I could see miniscule beads inside the thin cream. My immediate thought was that this was going to be too light for my skin.

After my first use, I was hooked.  L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream goes on smooth and provides a nice even coverage. It blends perfectly with my skin color and does not leave the dreaded make-up line. It leaves a nice matte look on my face, not a greasy look, and definitely has enough coverage to hide some of my facial flaws.

L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream costs under $12, is available in four shades, and is sold at mass food and drug retailers nationwide.

About L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream: This product gives the sheer coverage needed to create a natural bare skin finish, while delivering built-in skincare benefits. With four beautifying actions, this all-in-one innovation primes and smoothes, perfects to hide flaws, hydrates all-day, and corrects and evens skin. The product is infused with skincare ingredients like Panthenol, Vitamin E and Glycerin for 24-hour moisturization.

 

Disclaimer: I received the product described about at no charge to facilitate this review. All opions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment