Friday, March 8, 2013

Hair Shadz Review

I am prone to sunburn and no matter how much sunscreen I use, I always end up finding a sunburned scalp after a day in the sun. Why would I ever think that my scalp would burn with all of the hair that I have?



Sun Shadez  has created a product that is designed to protect your scalp from harmful UV rays. It is made with a SPF 15 to help protect your scalp from those harmful rays that can cause melanoma. It is easy to use but takes a little time to work in to your scalp. Here is the best part. Sun Shadez are 100% Natural, Dermatologist Tested and can be refilled.

It took me a little time to get to test out Sun Shadez. First, I live in a gray gloomy climate. Second, I have been inside a hospital for 12 hours a day for the entire month of February. Now that I have broke free and the sun has emerged, I have had a chance to thoroughly test Sun Shadez. 

The product is a light weight powder that comes in a small container with a brush applicator. It applies easily to your hair and scalp, but it does need to be rubbed in a little bit to keep it from being visible in your hair. The container that Sun Shadez comes in is handy to tuck in your purse or leave on your counter in your bathroom for easy use. The lid initially seemed difficult to put back on without damaging the brush, but I quickly discovered that the container expanded tucking the brush away safely for easy lid replacement.



Overall, I was happy with the ease of application. It also did provide me a little comfort knowing I would not have a sore head from a sun burn when I ran my hair brush through my hair. Besides, it never hurts to take an extra step in preventing skin cancer, especially when it is easy to do.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment