Saturday, November 23, 2013

Children Learning Reading


Having a young child in my home with learning disabilities, learning to read has proven to be very difficult. I know that there are hundreds of programs out there to teach a child to read. Choosing the right one will vary from child to child and parent to parent. When I was given an opportunity to try the Children Learning Reading program in exchange for a review I was very excited.

I have always tried to be creative at hiding education in repetitious but fun activities. When I started to use the program, I was hoping for an easy program with step-by-step learning. That is exactly what I received. The program requires a lot of parental involvement, so do not think that your child will learn while you are off doing the dishes. You will need to sit down and take a little time each day.

After using the program for 30 to 45 minutes each night for the last 2 weeks, I have noticed a definite difference in my child's ability to recognize simple words. This is not a instant miracle cure, but you and your child will definitely benefit from the easy to follow steps if you put in a little effort each night.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment