Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Babi-Kini Review

When we added a hot tub to our back yard several years ago, I went on a bathing suit shopping spree. Now I probably own more than I should. But, when it comes to my kids, I always just let them in with me in their diapers designed for swimming.



I had the opportunity to try a Babi-Kini recently and fell in love with the cute designs. First of all, my Babi-Kini came in the mail with a cute little gift back to put it in. I had a little difficulty packing the itty bitty bikini in the package, but once it was in there I was a little giddy. It was such a cute way to present a gift to someone. 

Then there was the actual Babi-Kini. I never thought of putting my child in a teeny bikini. She is so small that it never crossed my mind. But the Babi-Kini is just too cute. If I can have a stash of bikinis in my drawer, my daughter should too.

The Babi-kini has a few bonuses that should be recognized too. First, they are made in the USA. That is such a rare find anymore that I give them a big thumbs up for that! The other thing that I found with the Bai-kini is that they are slightly adjustable. As your child grows, you can loosen the ties on the Babi-kini to allow for a little bit of growth. That is nice for me as a parent since kids grow like weeds. The last feature that I want to point out is the quality of the Babi-Kini. The stitching is straight, the material is high quality and fairly thick for a bathing suit, and the beading addition on the ties are very cute. 




Look how cute that is!! I know that summer has come and gone, but there is still an opportunity to wear a bathing suit. My daughter is wearing hers anytime she is in the hot tub and I know that it will be packed with me when we take our next beach trip. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment