Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ageless Derma Pressed Mineral Blush

I have always been one of "those" people when it comes to my make-up. There is nothing worse that a thick heavy foundation or creases in my eye shadow. I would rather go without make-up than put something inexpensive, orange, and loaded with chemicals on my face. I guess that would make me a make-up snob to some, but others may find that I am pretty smart when it comes to quality products that are available at a reasonable price.




I was given an opportunity to try Ageless Derma Pressed Mineral Blush in Sherry, I was more than willing to try it. After all, it is 100% natural and has vitamins and green tea.



The package:
Ageless Derma Pressed Mineral Blush came to my door in a nice small black box. Inside the box was a nice hard plastic compact that contained the blush. Unlike other products that I have tried, the compact was very easy to open. There is not a brush with this blush, so you must have your own. Most of us do, so I do not feel that this is a deal breaker.



The color:
For the color, I need to explain the color in the compact and the color that actually appears on your skin. The color in the package is a darker color with hues of both pinks and browns. Honestly the colors are perfect for my skin color and the more natural appearance I aim for.

When I went to apply the product on my skin, I was very careful not to add too much to the brush for fear I might have dark streaks across my cheeks. To my surprise, this went on much lighter that it appears in the package. It went on smooth and easily and was a very subtle touch of color.



I found that the way the minerals picked up and reflected the light added a little bit of a glow to my cheeks. I have not ever looked for an added glow as a feature in my blush, but I found that I enjoyed it with my aging skin.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment